Under immediate direction is able to effectively and safely assemble, operate, and disassemble assigned production equipment, required to prepare and process ingredients in accordance with procedures and guidelines established by the company or customer specifications.
· 1 year experience operating industrial processing or packaging equipment; food manufacturing experience preferred
· Must have mechanical aptitude and intermediate troubleshooting skills
· Ability to uphold safety, food safety, and production quality standards
· Be capable of operating measuring instruments, such as a weight scale and thermometer
· Capable of performing basic math calculations and use a calculator
· Ability to communicate in a concise and clear manner with team members
· Self-motivated individual who requires minimal supervision and direction
· Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
· Ability to read, understand and follow written specifications,
· Ability to read to blueprints or equipment diagrams a plus.