Coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to move about the plants. The employee is required to sit; use hands to finger; handle; or feel/hold objects; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; speak, hear, taste, and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up
to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Individual must be able to effectively work in a normal production environment where temperatures and noise levels may vary. Generally the incumbent must be able to sit/stand and use a computer for extended periods of time.
· High School Diploma or GED
· 2 to 4 years production scheduling, monitoring inventory levels, general production clerk experience
· Detail oriented
· Excellent computer skills; proficient in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Must be able to prioritize and perform position responsibilities accurately and to deadline.
· Must have flexibility with work schedule and job duties when the location environment may change rapidly.
· Proven data entry skills including a high level of accuracy.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Ability to be proficient with 10-key.
· Ability to work calmly and professionally under pressur
Helpful / cooperative attitude and a team player