Applies principles of cost accounting in the performance of analysis to provide detailed COGM reporting by performing the following duties.
- Prepares mock cost analysis of new products, using cost router Excel tool and company workflow process
- Bill of material master data maintenance in JDE
- Labor and overhead router data maintenance in JDE
- Perform analysis of actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly) report of standard costs to actual production costs.
- Prepare and distribute Operations Management with Operations reports outlining and comparing factors impacting standard costs.
- Compile data to prepare recurring and non-recurring M/E journal entries for manufacturing activities.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory management process/controls.
- Management of cycle count process