- Maintain Food Safety Program
- Maintain Lab and Inventory
- Participate and report on pre-operational and operational audit programs.
- Carry out line checks and all verification processes.
- Verify all critical control points and control points for all processes in accordance with plant HACCP and GMP programs.
- Assist in the monitoring of raw material and finished product specifications; maintain and report raw material and finished goods “HOLD” tag logs.
- Carry out microbiological and chemical analytical tests on finished goods, environmental and other contact surfaces.
- Prepare pre-shipment approval reports.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and timely.
- Review and modify the HACCP and SSOP programs along with other necessary paperwork.
- Taste test finished goods for sensory evaluation.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform projects at the instruction of the QC/QA Supervisor.
- Perform training of employees.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Order materials to maintain inventory.
- Maintain lab equipment and arrange for the repair and calibration of any defective equipment.
- Maintain the daily operations of the lab.
- Update lab SOPs as needed.
- Maintain ISO databases.
- Bachelors Degree (BA or BS) from a four year college or university; or at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in employee training and support; attention to detail; familiarity with computers.
- Must be able to work in a cooler environment (40 - 50 degrees)
- Must be able to rotate to different shifts every 3 months
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed